Cheer, Dance, Relax
Everyones lives are so busy these days. We have work, school and our hobbies that occupy most of our time. There seems little time to just relax in quiet. There are so many ways that we can unwind after a long day and an intense practice but we seldom plan for relaxation time.
Learning relaxation skills will enable you to become a calmer person, have peace with yourself and the people in your life. Use some practical steps to relax and hopefully you can reach inner peace and a less stressed life.
Plan for your relaxation time. Here are some great suggestions to get you started.
1. Take a long warm bath with our bath fizzy
2. Take a nap
3. Go outside to get some fresh air
4. Experiment with some new makeup
5. Get sunlight
7. Do Yoga
8. Watch some TV
9. Listen to classical music
10. Go to the gym
11. Make a fruit salad for snack time
12. Go for a walk in the country
13. Get a fruit milkshake
14. Talk to a friend on the phone
15. Strengthen your Facebook addiction
16. Read a good book
17. Do some deep muscle stretches
18. Work on scrap booking
19. Read your favorite blogs like Cheer and Dance Makeup
To find all the cheer and dance makeup products you need go to www.prettygirlcosmetics.com For more information on how to apply cheer makeup, or to create a custom cheer makeup kit contact us at email@example.com.
http://cheermakeupblog.com/2011/03/cheer-dance-relax/Cheer and Dance RelaxationBlogCheerleading