Check Up from the Neck Up
Have you ever looked around and seen some makeup don'ts and wonder, "Did they look in the mirror this morning?" Don't leave home without the check up from the neck up. Models swear by their flawless skin tricks. These tips are simple but effective for a natural daytime look.
Face Facts Daytime Makeup
- Always use a foundation a slight bit darker than your skin color to give you that sun kissed glow. Choosing a dark foundation will give you an orange or fake tan look.
- Mix a dab of moisturizer with your foundation and make your own tinted moisturizer. This is great for a day on the ski hill or if you are spending time outdoors this winter. Use an SPF 15 or 30 moisturizer. The sun is just as intense in the winter.
- Skip the powder puff and use a fluffy brush to apply your powder for a fresh matte finish.
- Keep powder on the T Zone, too much powder looks flakey.
- Use pink or peach blush at the top of your cheek bones for a natural look.
- Highlight at the inner corners of your eyes, bridge of your nose and above cheek bones.
- Go with a natural brown smokey eye using natural light brown shadows and brown eyeliner.
http://cheermakeupblog.com/2011/11/check-up-from-the-neck-up/Natural Makeup Tipshttp://cheermakeupblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Cameron-Diaz-natural-makeup.jpghttp://cheermakeupblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Cameron-Diaz-natural-makeup-150x150.jpgBeautyBlogCheer Makeup