10 Tips for Winter Skin
It's winter and we are all getting spring fever. Dry skin is taking over our bodies and the winter sweaters are making us think of warm weather and sun tanning lotions. It's a struggle to keep your skin healthy all winter but here are some tips you should follow that will keep your skin looking great.
- Always protect your skin from the suns rays even in the winter.
- Don't Smoke, the toxins will poison your system and effect your skin.
- Avoid stress and get lots of exercise and rest. Negative emotions take a toll on not only your skin but on your whole body.
- Wash your face with a cleanser designed for your skin type. Never use soap, it is very drying.
- Moisturize your whole body including your lips. It is best right before bed time so the moisturizer has time to penetrate your skin and lips while you sleep.
- Keep your makeup clean and watch the expiration dates. Bacteria can lurk in cosmetics past their expected shelf life.
- Don't share products!!! I cannot tell you how many times I hear girls talk about buying 1 jar of eyeshadow or lipstick to share amongst 30 girls.
- Do not over exfoliate or use astringents….this can not only be painful but will make your skin red and can cause peeling.
- Keep your makeup routine simple from day to day. Over using products can negatively affect your skin.
- Buy pure minerals if you want makeup free of chemicals.
Your skin is precious, do your research and keep your skin looking great all year.http://cheermakeupblog.com/2013/02/10-tips-for-winter-skin/10 Tips for Winter Skinhttp://cheermakeupblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Makeup-for-Oily-Skin.jpghttp://cheermakeupblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Makeup-for-Oily-Skin-150x150.jpgBeautyBlog