Cheer Makeup Bag Overhaul
Powders crumble, foundations leak, and pencil caps come off creating quite a mess in your cheer makeup bag. How often do you clean out your makeup bag? Technically you should clean out your makeup bag monthly but most of us barely get to it twice a year.
When you get around to cleaning your makeup bag begin by emptying all the contents onto the table and toss out all expired products. Expired products harbor germs and bacterias that are not good for your skin and eyes. Wipe down the outside of the containers with antibacteria wipes or rubbing alcohol. Remove all caps and wipe the rim of excess product. Clean all brushes with an antimicrobial wash or brush cleaner. Store your makeup brushes in a brush case to keep them clean and keep your makeup bag free of loose product.
Learn how to create a mess free makeup bag with some easy tips you can follow:
- Choose a makeup bag with a vinyl lining. A bag with a vinyl lining can be cleaned easily on a monthly basis. Simply turn the makeup bag inside out and wipe down with a cleaning agent.
- Eyeliner caps fall off easily in a makeup bag. Be sure to only carry a twist up pencil so if the cap does come off, the pencil is retracted and will not cause a mess.
- Keep your powders in a screw cap jar and be sure to tighten jars after each use.
- Your eyeshadow and foundation powders can easily leak from their compacts. Keep powders in a small ziplock bag to prevent the loose powders from leaking into your makeup bag.
- Carry a travel brush set in a separate zipper up case or brush holder. This way, after you use your brushes you can store them in their own pouch eliminating them from getting dirty and shedding makeup into your makeup bag.
Clean your makeup bag at least once a month or whenever your products begin to look messy. Buying products specifically for your travel makeup bag is a great idea because will not have to remove and add products on a daily basis. Be sure to program a monthly reminder on your cell phone to for your monthly makeup bag overhaul.http://cheermakeupblog.com/2014/01/cheer-makeup-bag-overhaul/http://cheermakeupblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/make-up.jpghttp://cheermakeupblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/make-up-150x150.jpgBlogCheer Makeup