If you’re passionate and love beauty, fashion or are a cheer fanatic, now is the time to share your spirit! Write a guest article on beauty, fashion, cheerleading, a step-by-step tutorial, a makeup look, a favorite hairstyle or a DIY project, do a team shootout, team story or a featured gym announcement.
If you think you might like to give beauty blogging a try, love writing/photography or would like to get your name or website out there in front of more people, write a guest post for Cheer Makeup Blog.
If you’re interested (and I hope you are), please read the guidelines below. They contain important picture requirements, submission instructions and other details.
Guidelines for Submission
- Please submit original materials, do submit stories from other blogs or that have already been posted.
- Featured Gym should include information on services, location and history as well as the gym logo, address, and contact information.
- Team stories or Featured Athletes submit information on why the team or athlete has succeeded in their sport with examples, dates, and timeline of events.
- Submit a short Bio and links to your website, facebook and/or twitter.
- If you have a store, submit address, map or email and include any information you would like posted.
- I only accept original photos, do not submit stock photos or photos copied from the internet.
- Only use materials and photos that you own or have permission to use.
- Please email your submission to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and either attach all of the images, documents, etc. to your email, or provide links to your images on a hosting service like Flickr or Photobucket.
- Please check your spelling, grammar and punctuation carefully (I can’t stress this enough).
- Posts must be at least 1500 words or more.
- Photos must be high quality jpg and approximately 540 pixels wide. NO camera phone photos.
- Not all submissions will be accepted. Please follow the guidelines closely.
Submit your story to us at email@example.com.